Download keygen for QuikQuak BarChimes 1.0.3
QUIKQUAK BARCHIMES V1.0.3 AU VSTI UB OSX
Bar Chimes are percussion instruments that are used in a wide range
of musical styles, producing that twinkling or sparkling sound often
used by percussionists. They consist of a row of tuned solid metal
bars that hang on strings from a wooden beam. When moved, usually with
a sweeping action, the bars will swing and collide in a chaotic
manner, creating that recognisable shimmering sound from all the
random collisions and interactions.
The BarChimes plug-in physically emulates a set of bar chimes, using
complex kinematic physics routines. Great care has gone into
translating the physics of gravity, friction, and weight of the bars,
including their appearance. The sounds of the bar interactions are
created using editable partials and length frequencies, including
percussive hits, decay elements, and spectral alterations.
* A detailed 36 bar kinetic physics simulation.
* Gravity, collisions and audio accurately portrayed.
* Velocity and sweep analysis simulates user movement through the
* Parameters for physics, pitch and time.
* Frequency editing with fundamentals and two partials.
* Percussive rendering with decay controls.
* Swing modulations effects.
* Photo-realistic 3D representation and collision glow effects.
A FREE stereo enhancer
* Stereo width slider going from mono to wide, bringing the stereo
out and towards the listener.
* Loudness control boost.
* Loudness overdrive option.
* Subtle Air & Bass boosters to lift and help the audio 'breath'.
* Movable 3D interface, with changable colours and light positions.
* Very low CPU usage.