Download keygen for SolveigMM HyperCam 3.2.1107.8
HyperCam captures the action from your Windows screen and saves it to
AVI (Audio-Video Interleaved) movie file. Sound from your system
microphone is also recorded. Please note that HyperCam is not intended
for re-recording of other video clips from the screen (e.g. playing in
Media Player, RealVideo, QuickTime etc.), but rather for creating
regular software presentations, tutorial, demos etc.
• New in ver. 6 TextSnap™ feature to capture editable text from
almost anywhere on the screen, when running under Windows 2000, XP,
Vista or newer. Starting from ver. 6.10 can also capture tab-delimited
data for easy paste into MS Excel.
• New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and
• Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX™ and
• Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server
• Automatic color substitution!
• Non-rectangular window capture!
• Button Capture - perfect for professional technical writers who
need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
• Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other.
documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
• Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate
repetitive tasks - will even automatically PASTE capture images where
• Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
• Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20
image formats supported).
• Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars
any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off
menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice
• Extended Window Capture function when running on Windows XP� .
Resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture
- in one quick step, no auto-scrolling!
• Much, much more!
Please note that HyperCam is not intended for re-recording of other
video clips from the screen (e.g. playing in Media Player, RealVideo,
QuickTime etc.), but rather for creating regular software
presentations, tutorial, demos etc.