AUTODESK ALIAS DESIGN V2012-ISO
Autodesk Alias Design software enables designers to rapidly develop and communicate product design concepts using sketches, illustrations, photorealistic renderings, and animations. A version * Autodesk Alias Design for Inventor * is also available. It is built specifically for Inventor* users and provides integrated freeform shape modeling capabilities directly within the Inventor environment.
Autodesk Alias Design includes a complete set of tools to develop and communicate product design. It is also available in a version design specifically for Autodesk* Inventor* users.
* Concept exploration/integrated sketching*Tools for sketching, illustration, and image editing.
* Design modeling*Rapidly iterate, refine, and evaluate product design concepts.
* Productivity tools*Rely on a user-friendly, customizable interface tailored for the needs of industrial designers.
* Precision surface modeling*Create high-quality surface models, including Class-A surfaces.
* Alias Design for Inventor*Created specifically for Autodesk Inventor users to provide fully integrated freeform shape modeling capabilities directly within the Inventor* environment.
* Reverse engineering*Incorporate changes made to physical models back to digital prototypes.
* Visualization and communication*Evaluate product design options and communicate design intent.
* CAD Interoperability*Exchange digital design data with Autodesk Inventor and other third-party CAD applications.