MathMagic Pro Edition for Adobe InDesign
- an equation editor to work mostly in Adobe * InDesign *, oriented researchers, teachers and students. Allows you to edit mathematical expressions and symbols in particular through the interface WYSIWYG (*What You See Is What You Get*). The software comes with an extensive library of mathematical and scientific symbols, and a whole set of templates. Users can save results of their work in formats JPEG, PDF, EPS and TeX. MathMagic allows you to import, export and transfer by the *copy-paste* content LaTeX documents and to import files MathML. The list of improvements includes enhanced customization of image parameters PICT, as well as support characters of European alphabets, and additional coding. MathMagic is a stand-alone application with an intuitive user interface. Working with him is as simple as a plain text editor, and so it can be a good idea to learn just how much hours.
Editor provides the user with a complete set of tools for creating complex formulas: - Supports WYSIWYG - what is the formula derived in the usual form in which they are written on paper
- To the user is given a large number of support panels and windows, which can be chosen as mathematical symbols and parts ("blanks") formulas
- Supported mode "drag-and-drop" - it lets you use your mouse to quickly build complex equations by simply dragging the components and individual characters with support panels and windows
- Editor supports a large number of keyboard shortcuts, and lets you create your own combinations, and working not only with the mouse, but with the keyboard, you can significantly accelerate the entry of formulas
- Supports multiple operations Undo / Redo - if necessary you can restore the work even after a few wrong actions
- The editor lets you change the font and font size - the formula can give an attractive appearance that is particularly important in the preparation of commercial publications
- MathMagic editor lets you create your own sets of templates (ie "blanks" formulas), which greatly facilitates the work, if you have to recruit the same type of formula.