Alchemy comes with a library of 600 presets covering everything from evolving pads, and sublime soundscapes to playable arps, basses, vocal textures and atmospheric sound effects designed by many of the worlds top sound designers. It also features a 3GB sample library recorded over many years of dedicated sampling sessions, covering both unusual creative material such as the sound of chewing polystyrene and more conventional sampling of numerous acoustic instruments and voices, including a chamber choir.
Features: * over 3GB of samples and analysed content from in-house designers Tim Conrardy and Biomechanoid, as well as designers such as Ian Boddy, Robert Rich, Scott Solida and Nucleus SoundLab
* sound designers include Biomechanoid, Tim Conrardy, Arksun, Luftrum, Ian Boddy, Richard Devine, Michael Kastrup, Junkie XL, Ugo, Artvera, John 'Skippy' Lehmkuhl, Tasmodia, Adam van Baker, Robert Rich, Lotuzia, bManic, Beej, Xenox, Jim Hunter, Antonio Blanca, Torben Hansen, Paul Nauert, Christian Kjeldsen, Rory Dow, Bryan 'Xenos' Lee, Ole Jeppesen, Martin Walker, Pendle, BigTone, himalaya, patchen preston, yuroun and Dangerous Bear
* intelligent random preset generation with a single click
* all presets carefully organised by category
* import your own SFZ and WAV files
* advanced resynthesis engines help keep the library small, reducing the need for a huge disk-straining sample library
* many expansion sound libraries available