ElecWorks (Electrical CAD) - a software module for the electrical design in the environment of SolidWorks. Elecworks functionality to automate electrical engineering, as well as increase the efficiency of production of working drawings.
Version: 2.0.2 Build 5 (+ update to version 2.0.5)
Bit depth: 32bit +64 bit
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Compatible with Windows 7: complete
Tablet: Is present
System requirements: Tested on Windows 7 (Max) (x86) + Solidworks 2011 SP0.0 (x32) only on version 2.0.2
Operating System MS Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 - 32bit & 64bit
Graphics 1024x768 resolution with minimum 32768 colours
Disk Space 15GB free
Memory 1GB + RAM (2GB recommended)
Size: 684 MB
Composition of assembly
Features: * Means of circuit design. The program allows you to increase speed and accuracy create and modify electrical circuits.
* / Exit management and control PLCs.
* Instant Messaging. Messages in real time.
* The navigation tool.
* Multilingual interface to be used.
* Location and correspondence management functions with the norm IEC61346.
* Print files in PDF, as well as drawings in native format DWG.
* Tools to improve performance. A complete set of specialized features and tools for electrical design can improve productivity.
* Control and prevention of errors. Automatic verification can detect errors prior to release products into production.
* Data management and reporting. In the working groups is the possibility of organizing the design and management of data and generate reports for the production units.
Distro single as well x32 and x64.