Altostorm Software has announced the release of Panorama Corrector 2.0.
This Photoshop compatible plug-in filter corrects many kinds of distortions of panoramic and non-panoramic images, making them look natural and perfect.
Panorama Corrector is able to correct many kind of shape, size or position distortion, outperforming all similar products. For example, it can deal with panorama distortion, with distortions caused by unfavourable shooting spot, camera tilt, angle or rotation, and with many others, restoring the objects real shape and size.
By the way, despite the high effectiveness of Panorama Corrector, it is really easy to work with it. Due to the visual distortions definition system the correction usually does not take more than several minutes: the user marks the curved lines and chooses how to straighten them. Panorama Corrector does all the rest, and the resulting image looks far more natural and perfect than the original.
Panorama Corrector 2.0 is especially recommended for correction of panoramic and wide-angle images that represent pieces of architecture, furniture, groups of people, interior scenes and landscapes.
The two-step process of correcting distortion in Panorama Corrector 2.
Key Features of Panorama Corrector 2.0: * Correction of panorama distortion, perspective shift, curved horizon, barreling, pincushioning, skewing, rotation and some other distortions;
* Better control over images taken with an angle;
* Improved user-friendly interface;
* Support for multi-gigabyte images up to 120,000 x 120,000 pixels;
* Compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS5 64-bit, Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and other host applications.
Whats New in Panorama Corrector 2.0
* Support for multi-gigabyte images up to 120,000 x 120,000 pixels
* Support for Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Photoshop Elements 9
* Improved and redesigned user interface
* New Skew and Perspective sliders for better control over angled view images
* New 2-point lines for the simplest setups
* New ability to load the settings of the last correction
* New adjustable grid for better control over the result
* New editable render area marquee
* New option to choose the interpolation quality
* Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 or later.
* Adobe Photoshop CS or later, Adobe Photoshop CS4, CS5 (64-bit) or later
* Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 or later
* Corel Photo-Paint 9.0 or later
* Corel/Jasc Paint Shop Pro 6.0 or later
* Corel/Ulead PhotoImpact 7.0 or later
* Computerinsel PhotoLine 10.x or later / 16.x (64-bit) or later