QMSys Threads and Gauges
provides thread data on pitch diameters, major diameters, gage data, part data, helix angles, product and gage tolerances, crest and root flats, wire sizes, constants, and just about anything on threads one needs to know. The software assists users in the following activities: * thread measurement and control * determining the nominal and limit sizes of external and internal threads
* gauge inspection * determining the nominal and limit sizes of working, setting and check ing thread gauges
* product design * selection of threaded joints.
Advantages of the QMSys Threads and Gauges software
* Thread sizes which are not listed in the standards, special deviations and tolerances.
* Automatic corrections for workpiece and gauge coatings, statistic and arithmetic tolerance computation.
* Computation of the limiting values of the outcome from the pitch diameter measurements using spherical or cylindrical probing elements and two- or three point measurements (Three Wire Method) by the method described in the publication "EA * 10/10 Guidelines on the Determination of Pitch Diameter of Parallel Thread Gauges by Mechanical Probing"
* Information is provided in both inches and millimetres.
* Customers can provide themselves or adapt the templates for reports, specifications and other documents by means of a text processing software.
* Implementation of custom screw threads and gauges.