Imagenomic announced today the release of its award-winning Portraiture Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS5 Extended, and Elements 8. This new version adds native 64-bit support for running Portraiture from CS5 on Mac OSX (10.5/10.6 – Snow Leopard), and complements Imagenomic Plug-in support for 64-bit Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
This new Portraiture Plug-in update is being provided free of charge to registered users of the Portraiture Plug-in for Photoshop edition, and can be downloaded directly from Imagenomic’s website. New users can try the Portraiture Plug-in for Photoshop CS5 and Elements 8 on a 15-day free trial basis. This latest release of Imagenomic’s Portraiture Plug-in for Photoshop maintains backward compatibility with previous Photoshop versions, including CS3/CS4 and Elements 6/7.
The best skin retouching tool just got better! Imagenomic has taken the highly acclaimed, award winning Portraiture Plug-in to the next level for fast, accurate, natural-looking skin retouching in Photoshop, and now Aperture, and in Lightroom via automation droplets. More than jast a face-lift Portraiture 2 not only looks different, it features plenty of improvements under the surface as well
- Multiprocessor support for maximum retouching speed and workflow performance
- Enhanced skin masking control that isolates adjustments to just the skin mask, in addition to global adjustments.
- Preset power and the flexibility to create, capture and share custom settings with the new Preset Manager
- New Preference Settings, including customizable latitude adjustments for mask defaults, and User Interface skins and image display preferences
- Auto-updating feature so you always have the latest updates from Imagenomic Portraiture 2 is built on the core technology and feature set of the original Portraiture Plugin, and will take your skin retouching workflow to the next level of performance, quality of results and overall ease of use.