Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0 combines Symantec AntiVirus with advanced threat prevention. This provides excellent protection against malware for laptops, desktops and server. This product needed protection technologies are tightly integrated in a single agent and management console. This allows a greater degree of protection and reduce cost of ownership.
* Unprecedented protection means the world leader in endpoint security systems
* Includes antivirus, anti-spyware, firewall, intrusion prevention, facilities management applications and devices
* Works with single agent
* Provides centralized management of security in the final Windows and Macintosh
* Instant update NAC without having to install additional software
* The software to protect against viruses and spyware for Macintosh clients and Linux
* Protection of both physical and virtual environments
* Removes malicious code: viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, bots, emerging threats and rootkits.
* Prevents epidemics associated with information security, and reduces the administrative burden.
* Lowers total cost of service end systems.
One agent and one console
Supplied with a single agent for all Symantec Endpoint Protection technologies and Symantec Network Access Control. Supplied with a single interface for managing all Symantec Endpoint Protection technologies and Symantec Network Access Control. Used one way communication and content delivery system for all technologies.
* Improves the efficiency of operations, such as one-time software update or a politician.
* Single centralized reporting system.
* Unified licensing and maintenance.
* Do not want to change the client when adding Symantec Network Access Control.
Support for various platforms
Symantec Endpoint Protection is now working on the platforms Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Web-based console with a single login
Effective management of IT-environment with a single Web-based console that provides access to configuration management, reporting and a consolidated summary panel for the various protection technologies, Symantec.
* Convenient management
* Single tool for managing and administering
* Automatic deletion of old solutions, installation of new clients and generate reports
* Manage clients Windows and Mac from a single console
Heuristic protection against new and unknown threats. Unlike other heuristic technology, preventive scanning TruScanTM considers normal and suspicious behavior of unknown programs, which provides a more accurate detection of malicious software.
* Accurately identifies malicious software without using a configuration based on the rules.
* Reduces the number of false positives.
Improved detection and removal of rootkits
Integration VxMS (Veritas Mapping Service - Technology Veritas) provides the best detection and removal of rootkits, while working at a level below the operating system that allows better perform analysis and recovery.
* Detects and removes the most sophisticated rootkits.
* Saves time and money by accelerating the recovery of infected machines from the finished images.
Allows administrators to control access to specific processes, files and folders by users and applications. Provides an analysis of applications, process control, control over access to files and registry monitoring module and DLL allows administrators to ban risky or questionable transactions.
* Prevents the spread of malicious programs and harm end systems.
* Blocks the final system to prevent data leakage.
Monitoring of connection and use of peripheral devices. Lock the end systems to disable the connection of removable drives, a burner, printers and other devices USB.
* Preventing the theft of confidential information from end systems (such as loss of data).
* Prevention of infection by viruses of finite systems with peripheral devices.
Symantec Endpoint Recovery Tool
Program Symantec Endpoint Recovery Tool helps to fix the badly infected computers. This is a bootable CD with the most powerful tools for Symantec removal of malicious software. When you start creating a special status of the computer, which can not be present viruses, and malware removal easier.
Optimal performance for clients and servers
Optimized client boot time and application provides all the protection needs and works quickly in all environments and companies of all sizes.
Secure Virtual Environments
Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0.6 contains functions cost constraints, for that would be parallel with the scanning operation or upgrade the performance of virtual systems is not deteriorated. These include the timing of scanning and updates that run in the absence of competition for resources and economize CPU intensive. In addition, SEP is improved scanning performance with scan-based I / O and multi-threading.
Advanced reporting and analytics
As part of Symantec Endpoint Protection product is now included Altiris * IT Analytics Symantec Endpoint Protection Pack. ITA complements and extends the functions of reporting Symantec * Endpoint Protection by multivariate analysis and graphical representation of data in convenient summary panels.
* Note: Itanium is not supported
* Intel Pentium processor or compatible architecture (32 - or 64-bit)
Windows operating systems
32-bit systems: * Windows 2000 Professional, Server, Advanced Server, Datacenter Server, Small Business Server with Service Pack 3 or later
* Windows XP Professional Edition with Service Pack 1 or later
* Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition, Datacenter Edition, Storage Edition, Web Edition, Small Business Server
* Windows Vista (all versions x86 and service packs)
* Windows 7 (all versions x86)
* Windows Server 2008 Standard, Enterprise, Windows Server 2008 Datacenter, Windows Web Server 2008 (R2 and supported by all service packs)
64-bit systems: * Windows XP Professional Edition with Service Pack 1 or later
* Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition, Datacenter Edition, Storage Edition, Small Business Server
* Windows Vista (all versions x64 and service packs)
* Windows 7 (all versions x64).
* Windows Server 2008 Standard, Windows Server 2008 Enterprise, Windows Server 2008 Datacenter, Windows Web Server 2008 (R2 is supported and all service packs).
* Windows Essential Business Server 2008 Standard Edition and Premium Edition (R2 is supported and all service packs).
* Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard Edition and Premium Edition (R2 is supported and all service packs).
32-bit systems: * 256 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended) for Windows XP, Windows XP Embedded and Windows Fundamentals for legacy PCs
* 1 GB of RAM minimum (2-4 GB recommended) for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 (all versions) and Windows Server 2008 (all versions)
* 600 MB hard disk space
Mac OS X
* Mac OS X 10.4-10.6 (Only 32-bit versions) [/ b]
* 256 MB of RAM (512 MB recommended) for Mac OS X 10.4
* 512 MB of RAM for Mac OS X 10.5
* 1 GB of RAM for Mac OS X 10.6
* 300 MB of disk space for Mac
Operating system Linux (32 - and 64-bit)
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.x, 4.x, 5.x
* SuSE Linux Enterprise (server / desktop) 9.x, 10.x
* Novell Open Enterprise Server (OES/OES2)
* VMWare ESX 2.5, 3.x
* Ubuntu 7.x, 8.x
* Debian 4.x
* Note: Itanium is not supported
* Intel Pentium processor or compatible architec