HDClone, the universal cloning tool. HDClone Free Edition enables you to move the content from an entire ATA/SATA hard drive to another, larger one. The program installs itself on a bootable floppy or CD, and include it`s own operating system, so it runs completely independent from Windows. Once HDClone has created the bootable floppy or CD for you, you can use it to boot your computer and copy the drive content to the new (installed) drive, using a graphical interface. The free version is perfectly suitable to upgrade your existing drive to a larger one. It supports IDE/ATA/SATA hard disks and is able to copy up to 5.4 GB/min.
• NEW: HotCopy & LiveImage while running Windows
• NEW: SmartCopy & AutoExpand now supporting ext2/ext3 file systems
• NEW: supporting hard disks > 2 Terabytes (= 2000 GB)
• Portuguese (Brazil) and Italian language version (English manuals)
• for data rescue, backup, migration, mass installations etc.
• creates logical and physical 1:1 copies (= sector copies)
• builds logical and physical image files
• for use with hard disks and many other storage media
• self-booting and running on Windows XP/Vista/Server
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
Size: 19.91 Mb