SAP NetWeaver - the next generation platform mySAP Technology, provides advanced tools for integration at all levels of interaction between employees and business applications, regardless of technological and institutional framework.
Including at: * The level of business processes,
* The level of information and
* The level of human resources (users).
Infrastructure SAP NetWeaver platform best suits the growing interest of business people in solving problems related to the cost of ownership of information technology.
All components of the SAP NetWeaver platform and all mySAP Business Suite solutions built on server-based Web applications, SAP (SAP Web Application Server, SAP WAS). This server provides scalability and platform independence of solutions of SAP, offers support for ABAP, J2EE and Web services and is a development application server SAP (SAP Basis).
Integration of business processes provides infrastructure sharing (SAP Exchange Infrastructure, SAP XI).
It includes: * Integration broker, which provides messaging between systems,
* And the car BPM (Business Process Engine), ensuring the implementation of logic interconnections of business processes.
Information integration provides the following platform components: * Repository of business information (SAP Business Warehouse, SAP BW),
* Knowledge Management (SAP Knowledge Management, SAP KM) and
* Master Data Management (SAP Master Data Management, SAP MDM).
Integrating user-level components provide: * Enterprise Portal (SAP Enterprise Portal, SAP EP),
* Collaboration (Collaboration) and
* Mobile infrastructure for access from mobile devices (SAP Mobile Infrastructure, SAP MI).
Year / Date of Release: 2008
Developer: SAP AG
Bit depth: 64bit
Compatibility with Vista: only x64 (64-bit)
Compatible with Windows 7: unknown
Medicine: Not required
Size: 6.27 Gb