Hip believe the Window XP SP3 Pro + Drivers Sata.
* Windows XP SP3 Version 2008 (Windows components not removed)
* Key but tested collect candid update.
* Not to auto mode, when the medical need for health update pop up.
* The physician should turn on auto update after update, it sprung a ghost and was then off home.
Sound Start up shut down and was replaced by a second piece of music.
* The icons have been replaced by the Blue Diamond Icon
Ghost of Information: - Keep the original as the version of Windows XP SP3 2008 - absolutely not reduce any strategic component window.
- The software is integrated into: - Internet Explorer 8.0
- IDM 6.0
- Windows media player 11.0
- KMP player version.
- Adode reader.
- 7 zip winrar +
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0
- Microsoft Framework 2.0
- Several other little soft.
The software used as a ghost: - Software Spat 6:07
- The Sky driversxp 11.0 latest update on 7/27/2010 (full version) - Before you try this one comment but was not successful, then wait for the update and then test that relatively stable)
- No password.
- Ram 512 m or better (running smoothly)