IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 - is a powerful integrated development environment and debugging software for microcontrollers 8051 with the help of language C, C + + and assembler. It provides extensive support for 8051 devices and generates very compact and efficient code. It includes a C compiler and C + +, assembler, linker and debugger, with the possible interaction with external programs. Built-in editor specially configured C syntax, and additional tools and a good built-in help system further facilitates writing programs.
• Convenient user interface;
• Automatic allocation errors
• Customizable toolbar;
• Allocation directives C / C + +;
• Developed search tools.
Compiler C / C + +
• One of the best compilers on the effectiveness of the code;
• Full compatibility with ANSI C;
• Several models for the efficient allocation of memory;
• Optimization algorithms specifically for the 8051 microcontroller;
• Language extensions for embedded systems.
• Integrated Macroassembler for real-time applications;
• Includes a compiler preprocessor for C.
• Supports full layout, placement, and establishment size;
• Supports more than 30 standard output formats for use with in-circuit emulator;
• Load modules only when needed.
Simulator and debugger
• Debugging in codes C, C + + and assembler;
• Multiple breakpoints;
• Language descriptions of the periphery and I / O;
• View domains CODE, DATA, EEPROM, and register I / O;
• Handling interrupts with the prediction;
• Control all the variables and stack;
• Complex data types.
It supports most of the microcontroller 8051.
The main innovations:
• Added standard MISRA-C: 2004;
• Added information center;
• Integration with new hardware hardware debugging;
• New data model;
• Support for debugging multiple images;
• The list of supported microcontrollers.
• Operating system Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP2) or Windows 7.
• 1 GB of RAM and 500 MB of free disk space.
• Adobe Acrobat Reader, to access the product documentation.
Developer: IAR SYSTEMS
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7