Mitchell UltraMate* Premier Suite integrates estimating, digital imaging, aftermarket and recycled parts sourcing, online access to collision repair data, advanced document management tools, estimate audit and review capabilities, and communications with your trading partners. Sophisticated and easy-to-use, UltraMate Premier Suite helps to boost your productivity*ultimately saving you time and money.
UltraMate Premier Suite provides: Communications
* Execute high-speed uploads and downloads with a single click as transfers happen in the background, keeping users productive. UltraMate Premier Suite's wireless option* enables you to work anywhere. Submit supplements, process parts orders, and handle many other tasks directly from the field or repair bay.
* Integrate your shop into your business partners' workflows to enable efficiency.
*Requires wireless-enabled hardware, sold separately.
Image & Document Management
* Consolidate and organize estimates, images, supplements, and all supporting documents (damage reports, tow bills, and more) in sharable electronic folders you can easily upload, track and modify*keeping individual jobs organized and at your fingertips.
* Easily transmit digital images and note damage by appending images with comments.
* Tailor your workflow by prioritizing tasks and creating and sharing electronic journal entries*even in a multi-user environment.
* The Estimate Rekey feature saves time and virtually eliminates the manual estimate re-keying process. Estimate Rekey is a value-added feature.
UltraMate is Mitchell's advanced estimating system that comes equipped with proven technology that helps you automatically create estimates that are accurate, verifiable, and readily accepted throughout the industry.
UltraMate combines industry-leading database accuracy with automated calculations and repair procedure pages that virtually eliminate errors. Multi-user capability on Microsoft* Windows* networks further boosts your shop's productivity. Flexible, high-speed communications options help expedite exchanges with your business partners.
An all new user-friendly navigation helps even novice estimators to become experts in no time! UltraMate's advanced features such as parts lookup, parts graphics printouts, and itemized helps to streamline the estimating process and assists in avoiding errors.
Parts Databases & Labor Databases
Our databases include an OEM parts database, as well as additional parts databases such as MAPP* (Mitchell Alternate Parts Program), which offers access to alternate parts and QRP* (Quality Recycled Parts)*providing access to over 70 million salvage parts for use in estimates. Our labor database includes labor times for part replacement (both new and used), part remove and install, refinish, complete overhauls, and calculations for blend time. In addition, our optional Paintless Dent Repair database (PDR) will automatically calculate dent repair in estimates using familiar, Dent Wizard* procedures.
Mitchell UltraMate is the only estimating system that has the ability to deliver online parts price changes on a daily basis. This helps to ensure that your estimates are accurate right from the start. With the optional Instant Price Updates functionality you can set your system up to receive daily OEM updates and weekly aftermarket updates.