iWatermark works as a standalone digital watermarking app with other photo browsers like Lightroom, Picasa and ACDSee. If you put your photos on the web then anyone can take and use them for whatever they like. Don’t get ripped off, even a very small digital watermark will help protect your intellectual property. Watermark 1 or thousands of images at a time. Used by beginners, pros, and large organizations. Designed to save photographers time.
Batch watermark entire folders of images at once.
- Scale all your images to be the same size.
- Creates thumbnails of your watermarked images.
- Use text, TIFF or PNG logos for your watermarks
- Set the transparency of your watermark.
- Rotate, scale, and place your watermark, anywhere on your picture.
- Use special effects such as aqua, shadow and/or emboss on your watermark.
- Preserve the metadata captured with the image, such as EXIF, IPTC and XMP.
- Input and Output your watermarked image into a variety of different image formats.
- Less expensive, more efficient, faster and simpler to use then PhotoShop. iWatermark is exclusively designed for watermarking.
- Create and use QR codes (like barcodes) as watermarks (Pro and iPhone/iPad only).
- Use built in Creative Commons watermarks (Pro only).
- Use many watermarks simultaneously (Pro only).
- Import/Export/Share watermarks you create (Pro only).
- Set location watermark by x,y which insures your watermark appears in the same place no matter what size or resolution the images are.