The only USB stick you will need … Based on Windows 10 1803 64-bit (Build 17134.x / Redstone 4).
You can use this bootable USB ISO to repair/backup/restore almost any modern computer, and most old ones too.
This PE was designed not only to maintain and repair, but also to install XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, provided that you prepare the drive you’re using by following the ReadMe.txt. (You’ll need to download and place the Windows ISO’s onto your OSimages folder, after creating your USB stick.)
Also included are only reliable utilities. No clutter, this release was built with the intention of giving the end user all the tools they need, without all the extra nonsense. Easy to understand and use.
General overview of capabilities:
- Backup / Restore hard disks and partitions
- Convert Disks to VHD
- Convert MBR Disks(CSM/Legacy) to GPT(UEFI/Secure Boot)
- Test Hard Drives
- Telnet / SSH / FTP
- Registry Tools
- Disk Defragmentation
- File Hash MD5 and CRC checking
- EXE and DLL Debugging tools
- Automatic System Backup
- Certified Disk Destruction and File Shredding
- Ransomware File Decrypt
- Bulk File Renaming
- Hardware Diagnostic Software
- WiFi Network Scanner
- Syskey Removal
- Duplicate File Removal
- Recover Lost Data on PC/Mac/Linux Drives
- Recover Product Keys for Windows and other Software
- Remove malware and viruses
- Install any Version of Windows
- ReFS Formatting, and Read/Write, for Revision 3.3
- Backup Drivers
- Remote connect to other machines -or- this drive from anywhere
- Reset Passwords (Including Microsoft Accounts)
- Decrypt password protected files and drives
- Integrated Java 10.0.1
- Includes preloaded drivers for most modern Apple computers (Works on Macs!)
- DirectX 12
- Full .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 – 3.0 SP2 – 3.5 SP2 – 4.7.2
- Powerful DISM repair tools
- Change File Attributes & Date/Time Stamps
Options for creating USB stick:
- Use Rufus to write ISO to USB (1-click solution for Legacy boot only).
Both included in download with instructions.