NaturalReader is a text-to-speech software for personal use. This easy-to-use software with natural-sounding voices can read to you any text such as Microsoft Word files, webpages, PDF files, and E-mails.
- Text to Speech … Convert any text or document into natural-sounding voices.
- Documents … Supports PDF, Docx, and text documents.
- OCR with Printed Documents … OCR function can convert printed characters into digital text. This allows you to listen to your printed files or edit it in a word-processing program.
- OCR with eBooks … OCR can be used to convert screenshots of text from eBook desktop apps, such as Kindle, into speech and audio files.
- Audio Files … Converts text into audio files.
- PDF … Preserves the original formatting of PDF files.
- Listen to Webpages … Listen to webpages directlys.
- Floating Bar … Offers a simple way of reading text directly on the page.
- Pronunciation Editor … You can manually modify the pronunciation of a certain word.
- Sync Documents … Send documents to the NaturalReader app on iOS or Android devices.
- Conversation Control … With XML tags, you can change the speaker, speed, or add strategic pauses, which is very useful when creating mp3 files with different readers.
- Batch Converter … Converts multiple documents to MP3 at the same time.