Got the feeling that your Windows computer is running slow? Too many applications open?
Yep we know that feeling. Your computer’s physical RAM memory is full and even if Windows uses a virtual memory, stored in a swap file on the hard drive, so that your computer would not get out of memory. You still get the sensation that your PC is crawling instead of running smooth as it should, after a clean re-boot and with only few applications open.
Chris-PC RAM Booster will definitely improve things! Your computer will get a boost, since RAM Booster will monitor the RAM (Random Access Memory) usage and when that gets to a certain low memory threshold, it will trigger the process of freeing up memory for newly opened programs while at the same time move the old programs from the RAM memory to the virtual memory on the disk.
- Faster running applications and games by smartly optimizing the usage of the physical RAM memory of your computer against the virtual memory from the page file of your Windows operating system.
- Wide set of options and settings for personal customization of RAM memory usage: including low memory threshold to start the freeing up process, setting for full-screen applications, CPU usage for which memory should be freed etc.
- Background running: once installed, started and configured, RAM Booster will run quietly without user interaction and will free-up RAM memory.
- Is useful also on server machines (idle or in use), with no user logged in, giving access to more RAM to server programs.
- Includes a memory benchmark test to get an evaluation on the stability of your computer and RAM memory.
- Provides statistics for a complete overview on your computer performance with RAM Booster active.
- Provides dynamic systray icon which displays computer realtime memory usage.
- Simple and intuitive interface.