Download keygen for Abvent Artlantis Studio v22.214.171.124
The new, physically correct Artlantis 6 rendering engine, with its legendary simplicity, allows you to create visualizations of an incomparable beauty and quality. To create stunning images, Artlantis 6 now includes its own built-in physical engine, emphasizing physical rendering quality, precision, material accuracy, and energy consumption.
* White Balance. White Balance allows you to adjust the dominant color of a scene to the ambient lighting. Simply set this new parameter to automatic color mode or select a reference color, which will be recognized as white in the 3D scene.
* Ambient occlusion. This new option in Artlantis allows users to display a global ambient occlusion to create virtual shadows in small areas where natural light doesnÃ¢ÂÂt go. It brings more depth and relief to both interior and exterior scenes.
* White model. During calculation, white model rendering changes all surfaces to white except for those that are transparent. Lights maintain their color for sophisticated environments.
* Pre-settings. Choose among many pre-set modes (indoor, outdoor, low light) and different definitions (speed, medium, quality), to quickly set the best results!
* Exposure. Artlantis offers two illumination methods: Automatic Light Adjustment and ISO/Shutter. By choosing the Automatic Light Adjustment setting, the lights and neon power used in the scene are automatically adjusted to the sky and sun illumination
* IES Lights. By default, Artlantis offers 8 IES pre-set profiles. Artlantis 6 now allows you to import downloaded IES profiles from manufacturersÃ¢ÂÂ websites. These files are used to simulate realistic illumination of your projects. For even greater flexibility, Artlantis 6 allows you to easily edit the brightness, color, direction and opening angle.
* HDRI. Artlantis now fully compatible with HDRI files, for the background and for the global illumination. The “enhanced sky” function in the engine settings increases the photorealism of the images.
* Neon shader. In addition, neon lights have been completely updated for this version with considerable gains in terms of quality and calculation speed.
* Site insertion. When using the site insertion feature, Artlantis 6 offers a new and simple projection process with more accurate calculations. After aligning the XYZ axis in the 2D view and in the preview window, the model is easily positioned on the background image. A revolutionary integrated tool allows you to add transparency to a foreground image directly in Artlantis to enhance the quality of your projects.
* Integrated Alpha Mask Editor. This revolutionary tool allows you to add transparency to a foreground image directly in Artlantis to enhance the quality of your projects.
* Laser projection. With a simple click on the reference plane in the preview window, you set the position and orientation of the projection of the laser. A red line projected 360 in the model allows you to automatically position the objects or textures.
* Catalog & Media. Accessing the Artlantis Media Store is now done with a single click. To customize your catalog, Artlantis 6 lets you freely create your own folders at level 2. New selection features allow you to view recently used media, shaders and objects already in the project or those added to the selection. Thanks to the “drop-drop” tool, you can insert random media from the selection into the project with every click of the mouse.