Download keygen for MathMagic Pro Edition 188.8.131.52 for Adobe InDesign
MathMagic Pro Edition for Adobe InDesign is an equation editor mainly for use with Adobe InDesign software in editing any mathematical expressions and symbols with WYSIWYG interface and various powerful features. MathMagic Pro Edition gives support for Adobe CS3~CS6, CC, CC 2014 series.
MathMagic Pro Edition for Adobe InDesign is composed of:
- MathMagic Pro application, Mac or Windows
- MathMagic Plug-ins for Adobe InDesign CS3~CC, Mac or Windows
- MathMagic fonts (OpenType)
MathMagic Plug-in provides you with the user interface(a menu and a tool button) which enables you to create and edit equations inside the InDesign document.
Then, it communicates with the external MathMagic Pro application seamlessly.
You can make any equations with MathMagic Pro application very fast, and then send back to InDesign. MathMagic Plug-in allows you to place equations inside a text box as inline graphics, or floating graphic objects in EPS format. Once created, all equations are handled by InDesign just like other EPS graphic objects. But you can still edit those equations anytime just by double clicking on it. MathMagic Plug-in recognizes the baseline of equations automatically so that all equations match well with the baseline of the text line, even it allows you to shift the baseline manually as well.
- Intelligent WYSIWYG editor with automatic equation formatting
- Various & flexible keyboard shortcuts for power users
- Configurable User Item palette and Clips palette for easier access and repeated use
- StyleSet management for group-wide sharing of editing environment and quick applying of other StyleSets
- Many pre defined Templates and Symbols in palettes that cover Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Accounting, and other higher education
- Various formats for compatibility with other software: EPS, PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG, GIF, MS Word, MathType, LaTeX, Wiki, MathML, .
- Wide range of quality fonts for mathematical symbols in OpenType and TrueType formats
- Ability to customize Template shapes, thickness, gaps, position, and size up to 2400dpi resolution
- EPS with Color separation and Spot color support
Ease of Use
- All graphic user interface, plus fast keyboard input support for many common templates and symbols
- Multiple Undo & Redo, Drag&Drop, visual settings and Preview
- Similar User Interface with Equation Editor and MathType to reduce any additional learning cost
What's new in version 7.6.1:
- Changed Auto Update checking now supports silent checking if no newer build is available. Also some more info added if free update is available.
- Fixed XML header setting for SVG format in the Import/Export Options MathML dialog not saved.
- Fixed Default style applies to the Pasted MathML and LaTeX for better result.
- Added InDesign CC2014 64-bit plug-in added.
- Changed: MathMagic CC Plug-in updated to v7.1. Its Preference file is now saved in My DocumentsMathMagic Equation EditorMathMagic Plug-ins folder for better compatibility with the current log-in ID s access privilege, while older Plug-ins used to save in InDesign application folderMathMagic Data folder.