Download keygen for CSI SAP2000 version 16.1.1
Computers and Structures, recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering, has released an update to CSI SAP2000 version 16, is general-purpose civil-engineering software ideal for the analysis and design of any type of structural system. Basic and advanced systems, ranging from 2D to 3D, of simple geometry to complex, may be modeled, analyzed, designed, and optimized using a practical and intuitive object-based modeling environment that simplifies and streamlines the engineering process.
The SAPFire Analysis Engine integral to SAP2000 drives a sophisticated finite-element analysis procedure. An additional suite of advanced analysis features are available to users engaging state-of-the-art practice with nonlinear and dynamic consideration. Created by engineers for effective engineering, SAP2000 is the ideal software tool for users of any experience level, designing any structural system.
Integrated modeling templates, code-based loading assignments, advanced analysis options, design-optimization procedures, and customizable output reports all coordinate across a powerful platform to make SAP2000 especially useful for practicing professionals.
SAP2000 version 16.1.1 Enhancements:
Significant enhancements include:
- Steel frame design has been added according to the Norsok N-004 2013 code.
- Steel frame design according to the API RP 2A-WSD 21st edition code has been updated for supplements 1, 2 and 3.
- Auto lateral wind load has been added according to the API 4F 2013 code.
- The Chinese section-property database files have been enhanced by adding new sections.
- A bilinear Maxwell damper has been implemented as a new link property. This device is a linear spring in series with a dashpot whose force-velocity relationship exhibits bilinear viscous behavior, typical of certain oil dampers having a relief valve.
- A friction-spring hysteretic damper has been implemented as a new link property. The force-displacement relationship exhibits linear slipping stiffness when loading, but unloads with a smaller slipping stiffness. A pre-compression displacement and a displacement stop-limit may be specified.
- The specification of the notional size used for time-dependent creep and shrinkage analysis has been enhanced to now be specified with the frame and shell section properties instead of with the material property.
- A new staged-construction operation Change Section & Age is now available allowing specification of the Age at Add when changing frame sections or shell sections.
- Table output can now request the correspondence between the response components at a single location for additive-, range-, and enveloping-type load combinations. Results that admit correspondence includes most displacement, force, and stress response quantities.
- The import of primary data from SACS data files is now available.
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
Name: CSI SAP2000
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 382.6 mb