Download keygen for Microsoft MapPoint North America 2013
Microsoft MapPoint North America 2013
Microsoft MapPoint 2013 is powerful mapping software that makes it easy to combine business data with mapping and location. Using MapPoint, you can turn complex business information stored in spreadsheets and data tables into easy-to-understand maps. Use MapPoint with your compatible GPS locator to add real-time routing and directions.
* Updated maps of the United States and Canada, new look, and 2.5 million points of interest
* Create sales territories and share performance maps to clearly visualize, analyze, and communicate performance
* Include pushpin images from previous versions of MapPoint
* Combine business data with demographics to find and target potential customers, and focus your business decisions
* Insert maps into the work you do in Microsoft Office, and build custom solutions and Office add-ins
* Hundreds of pushpin images-includes those from previous versions of MapPoint.
* GPS-ready-share your route to your GPS devices.1
* Data mapping-easy-to-use tools help you visualize the meaning of your data.
* Create territories-define and communicate your own delivery or sales areas.
* Maps and directions-easily follow your route with detailed directions (voice1 and text-prompted) to arrive on time.
* Programming-build customized applications for fleet tracking and routing that reduce costs and increase service quality.
What Can You Do with MapPoint to Expand Your Business?
* Discover hidden treasure in your existing data sources. Create maps from data stored in current versions of software including Microsoft Office Excel and Access, SQL Server, or other database sources. Find clarity in what your data has to show you.
* Tell a story visually. Insert maps into Word documents and PowerPoint presentations to illustrate everything from sales performance to customer locations. Each map point displayed highlights your opportunities.
* Streamline your travel. Optimize your stops with one click or drag-and-drop to alter your route. Detailed driving directions help keep you on track. Miss a turn? MapPoint reroutes you.1
* Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 (32 bit) or Windows XP (32 bit)
* 1 GB RAM for 32 bit OS, 2 GB RAM for 64 bit OS, 256MB RAM for Windows XP
* Available hard-disk space: 2.1 GB
* For installation: high speed Internet access
* 1024 X 768 or higher resolution monitor
Additional items or services are required to use certain features:
* Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 required to use Send To features
* Broadband Internet service (connect time charges may apply)
* GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and USB port
* Internet Explorer (will not displace your primary browser)
* Some features will not work with the 64 bit version of Microsoft Office 2010
1 GPS device sold separately. GPS functionality requires a GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later. To share your route to your other GPS devices, you must export via a GPX file to a GPX-compatible GPS device. Not all GPS devices are supported.