Download keygen for VMware Fusion Pro v6.0.2 Mac OS X
VMware Fusion allows you to create a Virtual Machine on your Mac and run Windows (including Windows 8.1) and Windows software on your Mac.
Run your favorite Wind0ws applications alongside Mac applications without rebooting. Whether you would like to run Wind0ws XP, Wind0ws 7 or Wind0ws 8.1 on a Mac, the VMware Fusion easy install feature will get you up and running in no time. With the ability to run Wind0ws-only applications like Microsoft Project, Access and Internet Explorer, VMware Fusion turns your Mac into the ultimate computer for compatibility.
Version 6 is optimized for the latest Macs and ready for OS X Mavericks and Wind0ws 8.1 to deliver the ultimate Wind0ws on Mac experience.
The new VMware Fusion 6.0 Professional version adds the following:
Create restricted virtual machines
Create expiring virtual machines
Create linked clones
Single VM mode for managed environments
VMware Player 6 Plus included
Eligible for VMware Basic and Production support
Note: VMware Fusion 6.0.2 is a maintenance release that resolves some known issues.
- Resolved an issue that causes virtual machines to fail to power on due to insufficient memory.
- Easy Install support for final versions of Wind0ws 8.1 and Wind0ws Server 2012 R2.
- Improved performance when opening VMware Fusion.
- Resolved an issue that caused the HGFS kernel module to fail to build on certain versions of Linux.
- Improved support for OS X Mavericks:
- Finder tags.
- Improved drag-and-drop to OS X guests.
- Improved menu-bar handling.
- Improving handling of multiple displays in Unity mode.
- Improved support for Recovery Partition with a OS X Mavericks guest.
- Fixed an issue with boot device selection with a OS X guest.
- Improved handling of virtual machine window restoration after a restart.
- Improved the Migrate a PC feature to be more compatible with Mavericks file sharing.
- Improved detection of Parallels Desktop 8 when importing virtual machines.
- Improved message when no boot device is found.
- Prevent disk layout changes on an encrypted virtual machine.
- Fixed an issue that prevented auto-start virtual machine from powering on.
- FileVault can be activated in a Mac OS guest installed on a SATA virtual disk.
- Resolved the isse where a virtual machine ceases to function (hang) while powering off, particularly if the guest OS was in the middle of a BSOD or kernel panic.
- Resolved an issue building the shared folders kernel module on Ubuntu 13.10.
Intel, 64-bit processor
2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
OS X 10.7.5 or later