Download keygen for East West Quantum Leap Colossus
COLOSSUS is the first SUPER HIGH QUALITY complete sound set ever created, and includes 160 instruments (approx. $6 an instrument). Every instrument and sound in the diverse range of demos above comes from COLOSSUS. COLOSSUS is a massive 32 Gigabyte (not Megabyte) Virtual Instrument that covers all of the basic musical genres, the way a keyboard workstation attempts to, except COLOSSUS offers much higher quality instruments and dynamics than any keyboard available today.
COLOSSUS is an indispensable tool that you will reach for time and time again when nothing else works, it will become your Swiss army knife of composing, plus it?s GM compatible! You can expect the usual QUANTUM LEAP exceptional quality in COLOSSUS. Even if you own some of these instruments, you will love this collection.
A good example is the Fender Rhodes. Despite the fact the Rhodes has been sampled many times, COLOSSUS includes a unique vintage sounding Rhodes you won?t find anywhere else. COLOSSUS includes 15 Gigs of new sounds recorded at Ocean Way Studio B (24-bit), a new 2 Gig piano recorded in Europe, and 15 Gigs from the award - winning range of QUANTUM LEAP and EASTWEST titles (EW/QL Symphonic Orchestra, EW Steinway B Piano, QL Stormdrum, QL Guitar and Bass, QL 56 Strat, QL Hardcore Bass, QL RA, QL Brass, QL Voices of the Apocalypse), all newly programmed with superior sound quality.
Programming is kept very simple, and programs that utilize the mod-wheel are labeled appropriately. All programs have CC11 as an additional volume control. Many programs utilize auto sample alternation for added realism.
For touring musicians, this is the ultimate instrument to have on the road or in a club. COLOSSUS has incredible instruments of every type (check out the complete list at the bottom of this page), for song-writing, filmscoring, multi-media production, in the studio, or on stage, COLOSSUS is an indespensible production tool that has you completely covered.
Features of the script
NOTE: Delay works when you press the power button \ shutdown. (Delay ON \ OFF)
1. The library is fully unlocked ! ! You do not need any installers and kreki . No need to make the preservation of the registry keys . NKI patches completely detached from the LIBRARI - dependent, so that made ??it difficult to like the Bible, the ground under the shell KOMPAKT. ( I think you understand what it is about )
2. Samples transferred to the library NCW format and packed in containers NKX . Due to this , the size of the library is reduced by almost 2 times .
3. The original library contains about 100 identical patches NKI. Duplicates are removed.
4. Each patch NKI now has a multi-level script! !
5. The library has a file to add to the Library. But in the menu Files patches perfectly open.
6. Conducted a global restructuring of the contents of the folder Instruments
Publisher: East West
Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
System requirements: NI KONTAKT 5.2.1