Download keygen for CATIA V5-6R2012 ENOVIA With Multicax Plug-in
ENOVIA is the only PLM solution that delivers a production proven SOA architecture for driving collaborative innovation. ENOVIA products and solutions link enterprise and multi-discipline engineering users, enabling everyone to work within ?a single version of the truth?. ENOVIA offers products and solutions for large enterprises as well as mid-sized and small companies.
About Dassault Systemes
As a world leader in 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, Dassault Systemes brings value to more than 130,000 customers in 80 countries. A pioneer in the 3D software market since 1981, Dassault Systemes applications provide a 3D vision of the entire lifecycle of products from conception to maintenance to recycling. The Dassault Systemes portfolio consists of CATIA for designing the virtual product - SolidWorks for 3D mechanical design - DELMIA for virtual production - SIMULIA for virtual testing - ENOVIA for global collaborative lifecycle management, EXALEAD for search-based applications and 3DVIA for online 3D lifelike experiences.
Product Key Customer Benefits
Many customer environments involve the use of multiple CAD/CAM products, either 2D or 3D. This may be because over time, as one CAD product replaces another, it was necessary to keep a minimum number of the previous system s licenses to maintain the data. Or perhaps the different products satisfy different requirements across mechanical, electrical or software development departments. Then again, in an extended enterprise where multiple suppliers are exchanging data, it may be that members of the engineering supply chain use different CAD systems. In all these cases, full design-in-context capabilities are only available if the designers are able to use the CAD data whichever tool it comes from. MultiCAx products provide the ability to convert foreign CAD data from its native format into a format compatible with a digital mock-up development environment and to support collaborative work for implementation of best practices such as review, interference detection, kinematics, fitting and so on using ENOVIA Portal. Customers using CATIA can benefit from the multiCAx environment made possible by these products to optimise their design-in-context design practices by using mixed CATIA and multiCAx geometry.
The MultiCAx products provide the ability to handle proprietary data from a large number of CAD systems. The MultiCAx products enable the import of 3D data from I-DEAS, Pro/ENGINEER, Unigraphics, SolidEdge, Inventor, SolidWorks, ACIS, Parasolid, DELMIA, CATIA Version 4, CATIA Version 5 and various other formats (IGES, STEP, STL, SLP, OBJ Wavefront, VRML, I-DEAS IFF ).
The MultiCAx products may be used in conjunction with ENOVIA Portal products to visualize a multiCAx digital mock-up that include multiCAx parts and in conjunction with CATIA to enable data coming from non-CATIA systems to be used in a hybrid product development environment.
- Organizations to preserve their CAD investment while still benefiting from rich design-in-context and digital mock-up processes.
- Collaborative working, with data coming from multiple different CAD systems, and being used in a single heterogeneous digital mock-up and design environment.
- Exact positioning and exact measurement of MultiCAx parts using facilities offered by the digital mock-up and design tools such as planes, coordinate systems and cylinder axis.
- Assembly support: Where assemblies are supported, the links they carry towards component parts are resolved, enabling complete assemblies to be automatically and accurately inserted into the digital mock-up product structure.
- The user can interactively insert MULTICAx native data directly in to digital mock-ups, or by using the batch mode, the user can convert MultiCAx data into CATIA V5 data and then open all necessary V5 format data into a CATIA, DMU or 3d com Navigator session.
- No foreign licenses are required on the seat where MultiCAx products are used
Note: Carefully consider the reference configuration of CATIA V5R21 imports, imported files supported versions of third-party CAD, so do not ask why are not imported, for example, SW2011 files or NX7.5 etc. ..
Here is a brief excerpt of supported versions and formats:
DAL MultiCAx ? AD Plug-in
Autodesk Inventor (*.ipt)
DEL MultiCAx ? SE Plug-in
Solid Edge part (*.par, *.psm)
Solid Edge assembly (*.asm)
Parasolid (*.x_t, *.x_b)
DGL MultiCAx ? IGES Plug-in
DSL MultiCAx ? SOLIDWORKS Plug-in
SolidWorks part (*.sldprt)
SolidWorks assembly (*.sldasm)
Parasolid (*.x_t, *.x_b)
DTL ENOVIA ? MultiCAx ? Step Plug-in
STEP (*.stp, *.step)
IDL MultiCAx ? ID Plug-in
PDL MultiCAx ? PD Plug-in
Pro/Engineer part (*.prt)
Pro/Engineer assembly (*.asm)
UDL MultiCAx ? UD Plug-in
UG NX part (*.prt)
UG NX assembly (*.prt)
Parasolid (*.x_t, *.x_b)
CATIA V5-6R2012 ENOVIA With Multicax Plug-in (x86/x64)