Download keygen for Abvent Artlantis Studio v184.108.40.206
Artlantis 4.1.8 introduces two new parameters for the DXF-DWG import: the distance between Knots, and the deviation angle between faces. They come in addition to the 2D conversion parameters and control the triangulation of the 3D geometry. As a result, Artlantis can correctly interpret and triangulate moldings or any curved body built in the CAD modeler.
The Artlantis 4.1.8 update version fixes a number of bugs:
- ArchiCAD .gsm objects: the colors were not distinguished when saving by layers or on a unique layer.
- Reopening a file wasn't possible; now the Revert command allows it.
- The program would freeze when selecting an object.
- Artlantis crashed when using "Delete the material ID unused"
- When exporting a file from SketchUp 8 to Artlantis, some viewpoints were ignored.
- Export from ArchiCAD 16 to 4.1: the geometry was offset from the origin.
- DWF and OBJ export: the geometry wasn't exported if the current view was a panorama, a VR object or an animation.
- OBJ import fixes: missing textures.
- DWG-DXF fixes: Tessalation, distorted geometry and missing geometry
- In the Objects Inspector, checking/unchecking a layer in the lower part of a long list would result in the display jumping back to the top of the list.
- Scene Information, Translate Origin command: displayed an incorrect icon.
- Issue when Activating/Deactivating layers from the perspective view inspector.
- iVisit 3D builder didn't work if XQuartz was missing.
About Abvent Group
Since 1985, the Abvent Group has offered innovative image and design solutions for CAD professionals in the fields of architecture and design, and photography. For over 20 years, Abvent's cutting edge approach to digital imagery has resulted in products and services that are innovative, powerful, and easy-to-use.
Shaders Pack, Models Pack for Artlantis Studio