Download keygen for SpaceClaim v2012+
SpaceClaim 2012+ introduces significant new capabilities in model preparation for simulation, manufacturing, data-geometry reuse. These new capabilities build on SpaceClaims accessibility, ease-of-use, and low total-cost-of-ownership, enabling even more engineers, designers, and analysts to complete their projects with SpaceClaims innovative 3D direct modeling technology.
SpaceClaim adds value to existing CAD infrastructure by enabling all engineers to leverage existing data and contribute to product definition in 3D. SpaceClaim can seamlessly open and edit 2D and 3D data from almost any CAD system and manipulate lightweight geometry from digital mockup formats such as JT. SpaceClaim can edit foreign data just as easily as if it were created in SpaceClaim itself. SpaceClaim also produces precise, accurate 3D data and 2D drawings to specify detailed design in CAD, creating the most effective handoff to CAD possible. By allowing all engineers to communicate in 3D and 2D, teams can eliminate much of the waste and rework associated with monolithic CAD processes.
- Works with your in-house CAD and PLM tools
- Eliminate waste caused by back and forth with CAD
- Mix and match geometry from multiple sources to get the answers you need
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-learn, low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Read 2D and 3D CAD data, including native formats such as JT, STEP, and 3DPDF
- Write data in formats suitable to CAD, such as JT, CATIA v5, and STEP
- Edit geometry regardless of origin to suggest edits to the CAD team
- Repair flawed or poorly-constructed models with push-button simple tools
- Lightweight open for large assemblies
- De-feature models to create Customer View Models (CVM), which are simplified representations that protect your Intellectual property (IP)
- Perform real-time design reviews with customers and colleagues
- Create 3D markup and drawings to communicate design changes