Download keygen for SolidWorks Electrical 2013 SP1
SolidWorks Electrical greatly simplifies 2D electrical schematic creation by providing an intuitive interface that gives you faster results. Bi-directional integration in real time with SolidWorks 3D CAD provides better collaboration and productivity, resulting in fewer product delays, more consistent and standardized designs, lower costs, and faster time-to-market.
SolidWorks Electrical accelerates electrical system design with efficient schematic design capabilities that simplify your process. Multiple users can work together to generate complex single-line or multi-line schematics and automate wiring of PLCs and terminal strips. You can easily reuse portions of existing circuits in new designs to speed development and maintain consistency.
Key features include:
- Comprehensive integrated library of nearly 500,000 standard electrical parts makes part selection easy and speeds schematic creation
- Integrated single-line and multi-line schematic planning tools
- Dynamic context-sensitive user interface provides only the commands that make sense based on where you are in the design process so you can focus on design
- SQL database architecture enables multiple users to work on projects concurrently
- Copy and paste circuits to reuse designs across projects
- Direct import of existing DWG and DXF symbols with existing attributes and connections
- 4,000+ symbols for use in electrical schematics and system layouts
- Circuit symbol creation wizard to easily prepare custom 2D schematic symbols
- Customizable symbol and macros palettes for the most frequently used symbols and saved circuits
- Fully automated generation of PLC schematic, terminal strip drawing, and support documents
- Generate DWG, DXF, and PDF documents for projects, with extensive archive capabilities
- Integration with SolidWorks Enterprise PDM to manage documents, generate reports, and create PDF and DWG exports (SolidWorks Enterprise PDM sold separately)
- Localization of product interface and documentation in seven languages
- Complete library managers for symbols, footprints, title blocks, macros, cables, and part references, including customizable ERP connectivity for standard parts.
About Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corp.
Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corp., a Dassault Systemes S.A. subsidiary, is a world leader in 3D solutions that help millions of engineers and designers succeed through innovation. Our products deliver an intuitive experience in product design, simulation, publishing, data management, and environmental impact assessment.
All links are interchangable