Download keygen for Carlson SurvGNSS v2.88
This simple, yet powerful data post-processing solution integrated into Carlson Software workflow and designed to easily process raw GNSS data from different receiver brands.
SurvGNSS is a Post-processing software designed to edit, process and analyze raw GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) data in order to get high accuracy position results (sub-centimeter to sub-foot accuracy depending on your GNSS observations). The software supports single and dual frequency data.
- SurvGNSS can process baseline vectors when GNSS raw data are recorded simultaneously at different sites.
- It can also process trajectories when rover GNSS raw data are combined with base station data.
- Baselines and trajectories can all be processed together in batch mode.
- To support trajectories calculation, SurvGNSS can access automatically hourly or daily raw data from several Base Station providers all over the world.
- Typical calculation mode like static, rapid static, kinematic, semi-kinematic, OTF and PPP are all supported by SurvGNSS.
- In short, SurvGNSS can be used for geodetic, survey and GIS work.
The typical advantages of post-processing field data are the following:
- fill Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) failures
- secure centimeter accuracy when there is no real-time correction infrastructure available in the survey area
- perform sub-centimeter geodetic survey and network adjustment
- significantly enhance single frequency receiver accuracy
- apply QA procedure on your RTK results
New features in SurvGNSS 2.88.1961:
- This version supports post-processing data collected with Carlson SurvCE 2.53.
- Add the new GNSS Analyser application. The GNSS Analyser is a planning as well as a QA tool for
- Baselines, trajectories, sites and PPP can be exported in CSV. The list of fields to export is now fully
configurable for any CSV export and can be kept in reusable user configured profiles.
- Add a Global Sites Editor accessible from Tools > Global Sites.
- Add support for NavCom Sapphire (SF-3040) receiver.
About Carlson Software
Carlson Software specializes in CAD design software, field data collection, and machine control products for the land surveying, civil engineering, construction, and mining industries worldwide, providing one-source technology solutions from data collection to design to construction. Carlson Softwares renowned dedication to customer service is unique in the industry.
Name: Carlson Global Navigation Satellite System (SurvGNSS)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 240.9 mb
With a Premium account you can download files having Fullspeed