Download keygen for Reset Windows Password v1.90
Reset Windows Password is a bootable utility to reset forgotten administrator or other account passwords on Windows 7 / Vista / XP / NT / 2008 / 2003 / 2000 and Active Directory (AD) servers. Instantly unlock your system if you have forgotten Windows password or user account is locked out or disabled. Reset Windows Password is designed to help general users to remove forgotten Windows passwords by burning a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
Key Features & Benefits
* 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
* Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
* Bypass, remove or reset Windows local administrator and user passwords.
* Reset forgotten domain administrator and user passwords for Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008 AD (Active Directory) domain controller.
* Reset passwords to DSRM (Directory Services Restore Mode) accounts.
* Unlock and enable local user and administrative accounts.
* Enable you to get into Windows if your password is expired or compromised.
* Disable the "Force Smart Card Login" if your Smart Card is lost.
* Automatically detect all operating systems installed on your computer.
* Reset passwords for Windows 7, Windows XP, 2003, 2000, NT, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows VISTA, Windows VISTA (64-bit), Windows Server 2008.
* Reset administrator password of virtual machine runs in VMware or Microsoft Virtual PC.
* Reset Windows passwords with a bootable CD, DVD or USB flash drive.
* Support RAID/SCSI/SATA drives, and FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems.
How to Reset Windows Login Password
Lost your Windows password? Simply burn Reset Windows Password to a CD, DVD or USB flash drive, then boot from it. The program automatically lists all user accounts existing in Windows SAM registry hive or Active Directory database. Select a user account and click the Reset button to remove the password. It's that easy!
* Windows 7, 2008, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 (32-bit & 64-bit)
* At least 512M physical RAM
* A CD/DVD or USB flash drive