Download keygen for Creo Expert Moldbase Extension
Many toolmakers rely on a 2D CAD approach for designing moldbases.
Accordingly, Creo Expert Moldbase Extension provides an ideal
solution. Process-based and easy-to-learn, it allows the toolmaker to
work in a familiar 2D environment, while employing all the power and
benefits of 3D, drastically cutting lead time.
Features & Benefits
- Speed design through simple, process-driven workflows to automated
moldbase design and detailing
- Includes libraries for 17 moldbase/component suppliers (e.g.,
screws, ejector pins, sliders, cooling fittings)
- Automatic ejector pin, waterline, and fittings functions,
automated runners and waterline checks
- Prevents costly rework and reduces cycle time by eliminating
mistakes, via a 3D environment
- Reduces the need for redesigns by automatically updating tooling
models, drawings and electrodes
Operating System and Platform Support
EMX 7.0 is supported on Windows XP, Windows XP x64, and Windows 7.
The support is identical to that of the Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0,
Creo Elements/Pro 5.0, or Creo Parametric releases starting with EMX
BUY A PREMIUM ACCOUNT FILESONIC.COM = HIGH SPEED+PARALLEL