Download keygen for CPU-Z 1.58.2
CPU-Z is a free of charge tool that gathers important information of
your main components of your computer such as CPU, Mainboard and
Memory. This software does not require any installation, just run the
.exe file and you are in.
CPU-Z is a freeware utility that gathers information on some of the
main devices of your system. CPU-Z does not need to be installed, just
unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove
the program, just delete the files. The program does not copy any file
in any Windows directory, nor write to the registry.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- All cache levels (location, size, speed, technology).
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) :
vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
CPU-Z 1.58.2 Portable